Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Felling Like I Want to Knock the S#&% Out of Someone Wednesday!

I am not in a good mood today, and I really don't know why.  I feel like just punching someone.  I know that is terrible, but it is my mood today.  Maybe it has something to do with the awful weather.  It is rainy and hot, ugh, I hate days like today.  But maybe it has to do with the fact that I am totally completely bored at work.  I dont have any work and it is driving me nuts.  Maybe it is because I feel invisible to the world,; this usually doesnt bother me but it is getting to me today.  I dont know, there are a number of factors driving my bad mood today.  Anyway, I really dont have anything productive to say, just thought I would share with everyone that I am moody today.  I don't know why I am even wasting my time though, no body reads this blog anyway.

No comments: