
To all of you Hills fans out there, you must have been pretty shocked last night when it was revealed that Heidi Montague and Spencer Pratt eloped. I was flabbergasted, nearly fell out of my chair. All I kept thinking was "what the heck is wrong with her".
It's been no secret how her friends and family feel about Spencer, I mean really the guy is a total jerk! I myself can't stand to watch him for 10 minutes a week on the show, so I really don't know how she is going to spend a lifetime with him. She must really see something special in him that the rest of us cant see (or maybe she is just blind).
I am afraid for her. It is not healthy to put all your eggs in one basket which is what she is doing whether she realizes it or not. She has managed to alienate herself from the people in this world who care about her the most for a guy, that's NUTS!!!!!!! First she lost Lauren (her best friend), which OK happens. I mean girls choose guys everyday over a friend. But then her own mother was pushed to the side and now her sister. I mean this jerk actually said to her it is either me or your sister, WHO DOES THAT?!?! What is even worse is that she managed to lose her job over this guy.
I don't know what is up with Heidi, but hopefully things work out. The thing is, it is a T.V. show and we don't know everything that goes on, we only see what MTV wants us to see. For all I know, Spencer could be a saint (highly unlikely, but who knows). But what about Lauren and Audrina?
The big drama on last night's episode was the battle of Justin Bobby. I can't believe that Audrina actually thought Lauren would do that to her. I mean, I cold see Justin cheating on her, but Lauren would never do that. Audrina needs to work on her trust, however I wouldn't fault Lauren if she decides to stay friends with Audrina. Audrina obviously has some issues and it wouldn't be fair to drop her when she so clearly needs a friend right now. Well, we shall see what happens in the weeks to come. Til next time!

2 comments:
Ahem... If you watch the Hills... you should watch Gossip Girl. Bad acting, bad plot (reused and overdone), but an overall good time!
Yeah - there is obviously something wrong with Heidi. And I don't think that Spencer could really be a good person when even his own sister thinks he's the worst person in the world. And even his Nana said that maybe she didn't want to get to know the real Spencer because then she probably wouldn't like him. Hahaha!
Post a Comment